BodiTrak Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- My Scan and Record buttons are greyed out, I cannot collect any data.
- How do I set up the software to read every 10 seconds? How do you convert Hz to an actual time span?
- I tried to print a report, and I received an error message stating FSA had encountered an error and must close.
My Scan and Record buttons are greyed out, I cannot collect any data.
Either you are using the mat for the first time on your computer or you have the wrong template selected. To resolve:
- From the software, click File->New->Sensor Arrays->Serial Number (double click).
- Select the template that matches your FSA sensing mat from File->New->Templates.
How do I set up the software to read every 10 seconds? How do you convert Hz to an actual time span?
Adjust the Scan or Remote frequency under Tools-System Settings. To convert Hz (reads per second) into seconds per read, invert the number ;
- e.g. 0.5Hz = 0.5 reads per second
1/0.5 = 2 seconds per reading
- e.g. 0.1Hz = 0.1 reads per second
1/0.1 = 10 seconds per reading
- eg. 0.5 Hz = 0.5 x 60 = 30 readings per minute.
- eg. 0.01 Hz = 0.01 x 60 = 0.6 readings per minute. 10 readings per second = 10Hz 1 reading per second = 1Hz 1 reading every 10 seconds = 0.1Hz 1 reading every 20 minutes = 0.05Hz 1 reading every 30 seconds = 0.0333Hz 1 reading every minute = 0.0167Hz 1 reading every 10 Minutes = 0.0017Hz 1 reading every 30 minutes = 0.0006Hz 1 reading per hour = 0.0003Hz
I tried to print a report, and I received an error message stating FSA had encountered an error and must close.
We have had reports that you will sometimes get the error above if you try to print while you are on the Client Information tab. It has been repeatable in house but it does not occur consistently, and we are investigating. To workaround, always initiate a print while you are on a recording tab.